By Dimitrios A. Linos,Jon A. van Heerden
- Over two hundred beautiful illustrations, starting from intraoperative photos, line drawings, diagnostic pictures, pathology slides, tables and graphs can be found to make each one case mentioned understandable and straightforward to follow.
- conventional and novel healing options are introduced and the newest advancements in minimal-access operative suggestions are mentioned and reviewed.
- makes a speciality of a teamwork orientated strategy that identifies the required communications among the numerous scientific disciplines whilst facing adrenal disorders.
Read Online or Download Adrenal Glands: Diagnostic Aspects and Surgical Therapy PDF
Similar internal medicine books
Entire exposé, via best neuroscientists, of present wisdom at the neurotransmitter acetylcholine within the cerebral cortex. All features of the topic are lined, from its most simple, on the molecular and mobile degrees, to its systemic and holistic implications, together with its position in cognition and involvement in human illnesses and therapeutics.
For you to give you the most up-to-date and so much subtle therapy the cardiology clinician should have present wisdom of an enormous volume of translational examine within the pathophysiology of those issues in addition to pay attention to contemporary advances and matters in pharmacogenic and interventional remedies. themes in Arrhythmias and Ischemic center affliction offers professional stories and review of the newest medical learn and on present developments in assessment, analysis, and scientific administration.
This up to date, fantastically illustrated publication is a realistic consultant to the potent use of neuroimaging within the sufferer with sleep issues. There are targeted reports of latest neuroimaging thoughts – together with CT, MRI, complex MR thoughts, SPECT and puppy – in addition to picture research equipment, their roles and pitfalls.
This booklet offers accomplished details at the respiration tract in pediatric serious affliction and damage in a repackaging of the relavent chapters from the preferred Pediatric severe Care drugs edited by means of Wheeler, Shanley and Wong.
- Current Review of Cerebrovascular Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease and Hypertension (Clinical Hypertension and Vascular Diseases)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (New Clinical Applications: Rheumatology)
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery (Contemporary Cardiology)
- Practical Vascular Ultrasound: An Illustrated Guide
Extra resources for Adrenal Glands: Diagnostic Aspects and Surgical Therapy
Adrenal Glands: Diagnostic Aspects and Surgical Therapy by Dimitrios A. Linos,Jon A. van Heerden