By Norman N Li,Anthony G. Fane,W. S. Winston Ho,Takeshi Matsuura
A hands-on reference for practising execs, Advanced Membrane expertise and Applications covers the basic ideas and theories of separation and purification via membranes, the $64000 membrane techniques and platforms, and significant business purposes. It is going some distance past the fundamentals to handle the formula and commercial manufacture of membranes and applications.
This useful guide:
- Includes insurance of all of the significant forms of membranes: ultrafiltration; microfiltration; nanofiltration; opposite osmosis (including the hot high-flux and low-pressure membranes and anti-fouling membranes); membranes for gasoline separations; and membranes for gasoline mobile uses
- Addresses six significant subject matters: membranes and purposes in water and wastewater; membranes for biotechnology and chemical/biomedical functions; gasoline separations; membrane contractors and reactors; environmental and effort functions; and membrane fabrics and characterization
- Includes discussions of vital strategic concerns and the way forward for membrane technology
With chapters contributed by way of top specialists of their particular components and a pragmatic concentration, this is often the definitive reference for pros in commercial production and separations and examine and improvement; practitioners within the manufacture and functions of membranes; scientists in water therapy, pharmaceutical, foodstuff, and gasoline mobilephone processing industries; method engineers; and others. it's also a great source for researchers in and academia and graduate scholars taking classes in separations and membranes and comparable fields.
Read Online or Download Advanced Membrane Technology and Applications PDF
Similar chemical & biochemical engineering books
Gather an All-in-One Toolkit for Expertly Designing, Modeling, and developing High-Performance gas Cells Designing and development gas Cells equips you with a hands-on advisor for the layout, modeling, and building of gasoline cells that practice in addition or greater than the very best gasoline cells out there at the present time.
State of the art advances in eco-friendly chemistry in accordance with facts from the us Patent and Trademark workplace, Engineering eco-friendly Chemical methods describes sustainable breakthroughs in chemical study and commercial engineering. The chemical brokers and polymers defined during this ebook have been synthesized with no using petrochemicals as reagents.
The technology of Adhesive Joints, moment version, discusses the basics of adhesive joints. The publication opens with a dialogue on sturdy surfaces, overlaying issues corresponding to why adhesives are wanted, floor roughness and floor porosity, and adsorption of overseas atoms and molecules through solids. this is often via separate chapters on fastening units, solid-to-solid adhesion, the formation of adhints, tack phenomena, the mechanisms of surroundings, adhesional disasters, stresses in adhints, and experimental energy of adhints.
This crucial new booklet covers fresh developments, ideas, and applied sciences in business biotechnology, particularly addressing the appliance of assorted biomolecules in business creation and in cleansing and environmental remediation sectors. The target of business biotechnology is to enhance new ideas and applied sciences to remodel renewable uncooked fabrics into chemical compounds, fabrics, and fuels by way of the substitution of fossil fuels.
- Microcellular Injection Molding (Wiley Series on Polymer Engineering and Technology)
- Surface Engineering of Light Alloys: Aluminium, Magnesium and Titanium Alloys (Woodhead Publishing Series in Metals and Surface Engineering)
- Gas Monitoring and Pulse Oximetry (Butterworth-Heinemann series in chemical engineering)
- Laboratory Automation in the Chemical Industries
Extra resources for Advanced Membrane Technology and Applications
Advanced Membrane Technology and Applications by Norman N Li,Anthony G. Fane,W. S. Winston Ho,Takeshi Matsuura